Pest Stop Dust Mite Controller

Pick Up & Delivery Options
  • Just plug-in
  • High-pressure ultrasonic technology
  • Scientifically & clinically proven
  • Reduces risk of asthma as well as other allergies
  • LED push night light
  • No poison, no chemicals, no traps!
  • Coverage area up to 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
  • Over exposure to dust mite may result in a person becoming allergic to pollen and developing hay fever. A dust mite is also responsible for up to 50% of respiratory asthma, eczema and rhinitis conditions. After many years of research and clinical trials, the results have been more than expected.

    The reduction in allergens was the goal of our research.The reduction in the dust mite population was an overwhelming breakthrough.The Dust Mite Controller is a non-toxic device, without the use of chemical substances; it is completely ecological and effectively reduces the number of dust mites and the allergens they produce.

{# Set this to false to hide the close button #}