Makita DC Driver Drill 12V (DF333DNX10)
- With keyless chuck from 1 - 10 mm
- Practical compact and light machine, for light and small operations.
- Equipped with 2 mechanical gears; suitable for various drills and diameters to be drilled.
- Equipped with motor brake for optimal control during screwdriving.
- Equipped with an ergonomic handle for high working comfort.
- Suitable for 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah batteries with protection against overload, overheating and deep discharge.
- Equipped with LED lighting, to find the next fixation in dimly lit rooms.
Makita Torsion Screw for bit 2-85 M814 (A-49585)
- High Performace without damaging the head of screws.
- Durability bit for tough jobs.
- Smooth fastening with torsion mechanism.
- Ideal for driving self-drilling metal screws and long wood screws.
Makita Battery Type Case (B-69917)
- Handy battery shaped plastic case.
- Fits into the spare battery slot in a Makita Makpac case.
- B-69917 is supplied without screw bits.
Makita DC Fan 18V (DCF102ZX1)
- Three-speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- Up to 1,270 minutes of run time in Low speed with 18V max, CXT ™ 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Adjustable hook for easy handling and hanging
- Includes AC adapter for corded operation
- AC Adapter (Tool Only, battery and charger not included)
- Platform: CXT 12V Max
- Connection Recording: 10mm keyless chuck with spindle lock
- Drill Chuck: 0.8 - 10mm
- Cap. drill in metal: 10mm
- Cap. drill in wood: 21mm
- Max. tightening torque: Hard: 30Nm / Soft: 14Nm
- No Load Speed: Hi: 0 - 1,700rpm / Lo: 0 - 450rpm
- Dimensions: 179 x 66 x 212 mm
- Size: PH2
- Length: 85mm
- Shank Type: NZ-C
- Item Weight: 90.7kg
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7 x 6.8 cm
- Colour: Black
- 14.4V battery life (6.0Ah): high speed-365 minutes / medium speed-465 minutes / low speed-860 minutes
- 18V battery life (6.0Ah): high speed-575 minutes / medium speed-705 minutes / low speed-1,270 minutes
- Dimensions: 185 x 272 x 284 mm
- Weight: 1.3kg