HG water seal for outside walls is a brick wall sealer that prevents moisture from permeating the facade. The moisture attracts dirt from the air, so that the walls become dirty and mould starts to grow.
Waterproof brick wall sealer effectively for a minimum of 10 years
Moisture in masonry causes mould and algae on the brick exterior. If the damp is transferred indoors, mildew patches can form on the interior walls, creating a damp and musty smell. Using a waterproof brick wall sealer on the outside walls is the perfect solution. Our masonry sealer for outside walls has been developed using the latest chemical technology and remains active for at least 10 years. In addition, our waterproof brick sealer is very simple to apply and allows the wall to continue to 'breathe'. Depending on the porosity of the surface to be treated, one litre of brick sealer is sufficient for 2 to 10 square metres of surface area.
How to use HG water seal for outside walls?
For an optimal and lasting result, we recommend to:
- Clean the surface before treating.
- Repair any holes and cracks.
- Cover any adjacent paint, sills, windows, window frames, etc.
- The surface must be completely clean and free of dust.
- Apply HG water seal for outside walls with a brush, roller or pump spray. Always work from top to bottom and apply the brick wall sealer with horizontal strokes (from left to right)
- Always apply two or more layers of masonry sealer to a surface, until it becomes saturated (two thin layers are preferable to one thick layer).
- Always apply the different coats of HG water seal for outside walls wet on wet.
- Do not apply in the sun or on warm walls.