HG extreme power cleaner is a professional and extremely powerful tile cleaning product for removing real problem dirt or (old) wax, polish and other protective coatings that are very difficult to remove.
The extremely powerful tile cleaning product for all types of tiles and natural stone This extreme power cleaner removes stubborn grease, dirt and other problem grime from floor tiles, flagstones and all types of natural stone. This extremely powerful tile cleaning product from HG is also suitable for use with a scrubbing machine. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 35 to 70m2 of floor surface, depending on the amount of dirt.
How do you use HG extreme power cleaner?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG extreme power cleaner.
- Dissolve half a litre of HG extreme power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
- Apply it liberally to the surface to be cleaned with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush.
- Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more.
- Then use a mop to remove the liquid from the surface.
- Mop the floor well with clean water.
- The result is a clean tile floor!
- For extremely strong and stubborn grime from very old polish and other protective coatings: Dissolve 1 litre in a bucket with 4 litres of lukewarm water and follow the steps above.
For use with a scrubbing machine: Dissolve 500 ml in 5 litres of water, depending on the amount of dirt.