HG stain away no. 2, the best grease stain remover for clothes that removes stains caused by marker pens, grease, oil, shoe polish, but also cooking oil, frying fat, lubricants, stickers or Tippex. The grease stain remover from clothes HG stain away no. 2 is one of our 7 HG stain away products.
Unique characteristics of HG stain away no. 2
Effective liquid stain remover for clothes
How do you use HG stain away no. 2?
Follow the steps below to easily remove stains from marker pens, grease, oil and shoe polish from textile:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a dish with HG stain away no. 2 and put the part with the stain in the dish.
- Let it work for 10 to 15 minutes, but do not allow it to dry.
- Rub the fabric against the fabric and then rinse properly with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave to soak longer, but do not let the liquid dry out.
- Put smaller stains on an absorbent white surface, such as a white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.