HG air con cleaner cleans the car's air-conditioning system quickly and effectively and produces a wonderfully fresh fragrance. Over time, a car's air-conditioning system starts to spread a dirty, musty odour that is caused by accumulated dust, pollen, nicotine and other dirt in the car's air-conditioning. With this product you no longer need the garage to clean your car's air-conditioning.
How do you use HG air con cleaner?
- Close all the windows of the car. Move the back of the seat as far forward as possible too, so that the spray mist cannot reach the back.
- Switch on the car engine and put the air-conditioning in the recirculation position.
- Put the fan in the highest position.
- Put the HG air con cleaner on the floor behind the passenger seat. Push down the spray button of the spray can until it locks into position.
- Leave the car, close all the doors and ensure the car is closed is completely. When the spray can is completely empty, allow the air-conditioning to run for at least another 5 minutes.
- Then switch off the engine and ventilate the car thoroughly for at least 5 minutes by opening all the doors and windows.