Looking for yellow beeswax for your furniture?
HG beeswax yellow is a beeswax polish for example for clear, stripped and antique oak, which naturally nourishes the wood. This prevents drying out. provides a satin gloss and a warm colour. This yellow beeswax is suitable for all other wood types and provides extra shine and a warm colour, also on discoloured stains.
Nourishing yellow beeswax for wood, prevents drying out
Yellow beeswax gives extra shine to wood
How do you use HG beeswax yellow?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG beeswax yellow.
- Shake the yellow beeswax well before use.
- Apply HG beeswax yellow to the surface and polish with a soft cloth.
- Leave the yellow beeswax furniture polish to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes.
- Then polish the yellow beeswax until the furniture shines.
- Do you want to treat dark wood types? We advise HG beeswax brown. For lighter wood types use HG beeswax.