HG beeswax for antique, clear and stripped oak and many other types of wood, which prevents drying out. The clear beeswax is suitable for light wood types and provides a warm colour and satin sheen, even in places that have become discoloured. For dark wood types we advise HG beeswax brown and for other wood types HG beeswax yellow.
How do you use HG beeswax?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG beeswax.
- Shake the beeswax polish well before use.
- Apply HG beeswax to the surface and polish with a soft cloth.
- Leave the beeswax for wood to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes.
- Then polish the beeswax furniture polish until the furniture shines.
- For dark wood types we advise HG beeswax brown and for other wood types HG beeswax yellow.