HG parquet power cleaner (product 55) has been specially developed for the fast and easy removal of stubborn dirt and grease from varnished parquet floors.
100% safe and powerful parquet floor cleaner
Clean parquet? HG parquet power cleaner is a completely safe yet powerful parquet floor cleaner for the varnish layer on a parquet floor. Also suitable for the removal of all types of polish and other protective films. 1 litre diluted is sufficient for approximately 25 - 50 m2, undiluted 10 - 15 m2.
How do you use HG parquet power cleaner?
Follow the steps below to simply remove stubborn dirt and grease or protective films from varnished parquet floors with HG parquet power cleaner.
For normal powerful cleaning:
- Dissolve 1L of HG parquet power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water and apply with a floor cloth or mop.
- Leave the powerful parquet floor cleaner product to work for approximately 5 minutes.
- Then remove the powerful parquet cleaner solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out.
- Finally, mop the floor once more with clean water.
- To remove stubborn dirt or old polish or other protective films:
Use this product undiluted. Follow the steps described above.
- Use: ± 10-15 m2 per litre undiluted, ± 25-50 m2 per litre diluted.
Attention: For veneer parquet, laminate parquet, click parquet and other