The rust remover removes rust without sanding from fences, garden tools, ice skates, bolts, nuts, tools, etc. The rust remover works fast and efficiently to de rust metal.
Rust converter with long-lasting effect
This rust dissolver from HG evaporates very slowly, which means it stays active for a long period of time. In addition, this rust cleaner has an anti rust effect, so the metal can be varnished immediately after the treatment.
How do you use HG rust remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG rust remover. Wear rubber or plastic gloves when using rust stain remover.
- Remove any loose rust before using the rust killer from HG.
- Dilute 500ml of HG rust remover with 2.5 litres of water and put the object in the solution, make sure it is fully submerged in the rust cleaner. Is the object too big to submerge? Use a brush to apply the liquid rust converter directly on the object, without diluting it.
- Depending on the amount of rust, leave to work for 10 minutes to a few hours.
- Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Repeat the rust remover treatment according to the amount of rust.
- The result is a product free from rust!