Do you need to unblock a drain? HG liquid drain unblocker is an effective product for unblocking drains. You can unblock the drain effectively with this drain unblocker liquid without affecting plastic pipes. HG liquid drain unblocker is a ready-to-use product for unblocking a drain. This liquid drain unblocker does not need to be diluted, which reduces the chance of splashing. In addition to the 500 ml version, we also have a 1 litre version in our range.
The best liquid drain opener for any blocked drain
Do you need a sink and drain unblocker? With HG liquid drain unblocker a blocked drain is solved in no time. HG liquid drain unblocker is a ready-to-use liquid drain opener, and does not foam or splash when it is poured down the drain. Our liquid drain opener HG liquid drain unblocker does not make a blockage in a blocked drain worse, which may happen with powder or granulate unblockers because they accumulate. DO you need a liquid drain unblocker for dealing with a blo
How do you use HG liquid drain unblocker (500 ml)?
Complete the following steps to unblock a blocked drain with HG liquid drain unblocker.
- Pour 300ml of HG liquid drain unblocker down the blocked drain.
- Leave the liquid drain opener to work for approximately 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water.
- In case of a persistent blockage when the drain does not drain at all, let the drain, handbasin or toilet run full of warm water.
- Then add 300ml HG liquid drain unblocker to this water, leave it overnight and rinse it the next day with warm water.
- In addition to the 500 ml version, we also have a 1 litre version in our range.