Cement grout remover with a unique working
Remove cement grout? The unique aspect of our cement residue remover is that it dissolves cement from the tile surface, but not the cement from the grouting. The grout is even strengthened. Also suitable for removing rust. When it concerns really stubborn cement and mortar residues, we recommend HG tile cement, mortar & efflorescence remover (product 12).
How do you use HG cement grout film remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG cement grout remover.
- Dissolve HG cement grout film remover in water.
- First clean the surface that requires treatment with clean water.
- Then apply the solution liberally with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave to work for 15 - 20 minutes, keeping the floor wet with the solution of this cement residue remover in the meantime.
- Then scrub the treated surface once more.
- Remove the solution with a mop, and mop the floor again with clean water.
- Use: Approx. 20-50 m2, depending on the dilution and intensity of the cement grout film.