Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminium, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat application, painting these tricky metals has never been quicker or easier.
How to clean brushes
- 1. Brush out excess paint.
- 2. Pour contents into a metal container and rinse brushes and equipment thoroughly.
- 3. To keep brushes soft, finally, wash in detergent.
How to thin paint for spraying
- 1. To thin paint for spraying with conventional spray equipment: Use 2 part of Hammerite Metal Paint to 1 part Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners.
- 2. Set spray gun to between 25/35psi (approximately 2 bar).
- 3. Adjust spray to full fan width. Shake spray gun before and during use to ensure an even colour.