CIF Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray contains bleach to effectively clean a variety of surfaces around your home, leaving them beautifully shiny. It works hard to remove not only mould stains, but tea, wine and, mildew stains too. Use this spray to free your surfaces from mould and messy stains, and to restore them to their clean and sparkling best.
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray:
- Spray the intended surface from a distance of 10-15cm and leave it to act for 15-20 minutes. Leave the room during this time. Rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry.
- Avoid excessive spraying: surfaces should only be lightly sprayed.
- Test the product on a small area before use to see the reaction of the surface.
- Only use in well-ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes or throat. Spray must not be inhaled or allowed to come into contact with skin or eyes. If any irritation is experienced, stop using it immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
- Cif Mould Stain Remover is not suitable for anodized aluminium or linoleum.
- Testing on an inconspicuous place is recommended for new, unusual or coloured surfaces, painted wood or metal, vinyl, low quality or damaged plated metal chromium, or damaged surfaces.