The Ei650 Optical Alarm is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires commonly produced by electrical fires or sofas and is less likely to react to cooking smells if fitted in the hallway next to the kitchen.
This battery powered alarm contains sealed in, tamper proof lithium battery that will last for the full 10 year life of the alarm. The alarm is not powered until it is twisted on the mounting base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
- Supply Type: Optical Chamber
- Battery: 3V Lithium Battery (non replaceable)
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- Temperature: Operating -0 to 40°C
- Storage: 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. non condensing
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 HB
- Dimensions: Product - 115mm(D) x 50mm(H)
- Weight: 185g