HG stain away no. 6 removes ballpoint ink, stubborn colourants, beer and liqueur stains from clothes. HG stain away no. 6 is one of our 7 HG satin away products. Take a look at our other products for removing all types of stains from textiles quickly and efficiently.
Unique characteristics of HG stain away no. 6
- Effective ballpoint ink removal for clothes
- Removes ballpoint and stubborn colourants, etc.
How do you use HG stain away no. 6?
Follow the steps below for easy ballpoint ink and stubborn colourants stain removal from clothes:
- Treat an inconspicuous part of the fabric first and test it for colourfastness.
- Remove the residues from the stain as much as possible.
- Fill a dish with HG stain away no. 6 and put the fabric part with the stain in the dish.
- Leave to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rub the fabric against the fabric and then rinse properly with warm water. Repeat the treatment if necessary and leave to soak longer, but do not let the liquid dry out.
- For smaller stains, put the fabric on an absorbent white surface, such as a white tissue for example.
- Dab it with a cloth drenched in the product and then rinse with warm water.